Providers Serving You at Community Memorial Hospital and Redfield Clinic
Ronald Wren, Jr., PA-C
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks ND
- Phone: (605) 472-0510
- In 1968, an addition was constructed, changing the bed capacity to 44.
- Considerable remodeling was done during this time (1968) to meet the needs of a growing community.
- The clinic was added on to the hospital in 1991, decreasing bed capacity to 25.
- An ambulance service was added in 1972.
- The clinic was purchased by the hospital and city in June of 1993.
- Designated as Critical Access Hospital in June, 2000.