Spink County Ambulance Service
Spink County Ambulance has the 911 call coverage of approximately 1,800 square miles. Our call coverage area includes Spink County and portions of Faulk County and Hand County.
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our goal is to advocate for our patients and provide the best possible care to patients.
Spink County Ambulance operates with three ambulances and answer approximately 550 calls a year.
- Winner of the 2002 South Dakota EMS Service of the Year Award
- 2003 and 2004 People Saving People Award
- Outstanding EMS Service
- Promoting Injury Prevention Award
- National recognition by the American college of Emergency Physicians in a planning guide for EMS week using Spink County Ambulance as an example to follow.
- Free Blood Pressure checks
- Free Blood Glucose checks
- EMT classes
- CPR classes
- First Aid classes and demonstrations