FOR UPDATES ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINE GO TO AVERA ORG/COVID-VACCINE OR South Dakota Department of Health Website.
Friday, January 15, 2021
- In 1968, an addition was constructed, changing the bed capacity to 44.
- Considerable remodeling was done during this time (1968) to meet the needs of a growing community.
- The clinic was added on to the hospital in 1991, decreasing bed capacity to 25.
- An ambulance service was added in 1972.
- The clinic was purchased by the hospital and city in June of 1993.
- Designated as Critical Access Hospital in June, 2000.