Home Health Nursing Services
Community Memorial Home Health of Redfield wants to keep you in your home! Let us bring health care to you...
Community Memorial Home Health is a comprehensive program that assists people in their homes with health issues such as illness, injury or surgery. The staff works with the patient, his or her family, and personal physician to design a plan of care specifically for that patient. The team includes registered nurses, licensed practicl nurse, certified nursing assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists.
Depending on the plan of care designed for the patient, Community Memorial Home Health will send staff specifically trained to meet the patient's needs, all in the comfort of their home.
Community Memorial Home Health is the only Medicare certified home health agency in the Redfield area. Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, Veterans Administration, private pay and the State of SD contract are all potential resources for payment, depending on the specific reimbursement requirements of the funding source.
Home Care Objectives
- To provide quality home health care in the client's home.
- To provide home health care services that promote the clients value of life.
- To assist the client in making choices and decisions about home health care services related to the client's needs.
- Provide continuity of care from hospital to home.
- To shorten hospital stays or prevent hospitalization.
- Reduce the cost of illness.
- To provide health care education for the client, the client's family, and the community.
- To serve as a resource for the client, the client's family and the community.
Registered Nurse Services
We will provide you with a registered nurse who is experienced and trained in current medical and nursing techniques. Some of the skilled nursing services available are:
- IV antibiotic therapy
- IV or NG nutritional support
- IV hydration
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Injections of medications
- Hickman Cath care
- Port-a-cath care
- Veni puncture for laboratory work
- Patients needing frequent assessment/treatment
- Ostomy Care
- Post operative care
- Foley catheter care and irrigation
- Diabetic teaching
- Health education
- Monitoring vital signs/weight
Home Health Aide
Under the supervision of an RN, certified aides will help you with your personal needs. Types of care the aide will provide are:
- Caring for hair
- Nail care
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Changing bed linens
- Foot care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Assistance with exercise
Other Services Offered:
- Foot Care Clinic second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Private Pay Services
Our office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. For referrals, questions or further information, please call the Home Health Care Office at 605-472-2941.
1031 W 2nd Street
Redfield, South Dakota 57469