Board of Directors
Hospital Executive Board
Membership on the hospital Board of Governors shall be composed of six members selected as follows:
- All six of the Trustees shall be appointed by the Mayor with the approval of the City Council.
- One member of the Board shall be the City Councilperson responsible for the hospital or their designee.
- All members of the Board shall be residents of Spink County or a county that adjoins Spink County.
- The Mayor shall appoint a member of the full time medical staff of the Community Memorial Hospital and Redfield Clinic. In the event, that no medical staff member is willing or able to serve on the Board, the Mayor shall have the discretion to appoint the sixth member or leave vacant.
- The term of each hospital board member shall be three (3) years, and that no more than three (3) consecutive three (3) year terms may be served. Vacancies shall be filled by appointment to complete unexpired terms. When a member is appointed to complete an unexpired term, said term will not be counted in towards the three (3) term limit. Appointments shall be made effective May 1st each year.